How to become StudioDesk Artist
The StudioDesk Relations program is open to individual who wish to partner with us to promote the StudioDesk brand. To be considered an official StudioDesk artist, you must either be an established professional in your area of expertise.
For artists, producers, DJs, sound engeniers and management wishing to apply to our program, you should meet the following requirements before applying:
- You must have at least one major label recording in release.
- You must have a substantial, active following on social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Prospective artists must be using current StudioDesk products in the studio after being signed.
- As a StudioDesk artist, you will be obligated to take part in interviews, product review videos, photo sessions, webinars, and to be engaged in social media posts on
What we offer?
- Significant discount on all purchases through an exclusive Artist code on our website!
- Inclusion in the Artist section and featuring of the company website
- Valuable exposure generated from marketing campaigns on social and online media.
- Priority notification of new StudioDesk products
Please note: all information must be completed on the application to be considered for our program. Due to the large volume of endorsement requests we receive, we are unable to respond to everyone; however, be assured that all requests are reviewed. If we see a good fit for our current endorser roster, then we will contact you with further details within 3-4 weeks.
Thank you for your interest in the StudioDesk Artist Relations program, and thank you for choosing the best Studio Furniture.